Gideon Part 1

Oct 3, 2021    Pastor Josh
To really understand the story of Gideon, we need to learn why the Israelites needed a Gideon and the cycle of sin they were stuck in. Instead of clearing out all the sinful influence as God commanded.... they let a little remain. Eventually the 'little' became more than they could handle and they did what was right in their own eyes. In this message Pastor Josh challenges us to not settle for 80% good.... the remaining 20% matters.